- Imposition of Citizen Participation and Enforcement
- The Second Theme in Congress' Restructuring of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act: The Addition of Citizen Participation and Citizen Suits
- Article III Separation of Powers, Standing, and the Rejection of a 'Public Rights' Model of Environmental Citizen Suits
- Citizen Suits Against the Federal Government and Tribes
- Citizen Suits Against States and Territories and the Eleventh Amendment
- Article II Separation of Powers and the President's Enforcement Right
- Conclusion: Should There Be a Constitutional Right to a Clean/Healthy Environment?