Vol. 70 Nbr. 5, September 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Elevating Our Profile, Communicating Our Value.
- Susanna Yoo.
- The New TEI Career Center.
- Enjoys Day of Baseball (and CPE Credits).
- Holds Annual Conference.
- Gregory Viggiano.
- Tax Tech Matters.
- Managing Uncertainty: A Survival Guide to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017; TCJA is complex, convoluted, with a dearth of administrative guidance.
- Tax Leaders Face a Generational Reckoning: Success calls for new tax technology talent and tools.
- Tax Reform and Tax Technology: Regulatory uncertainty means that tax departments face significant challenges.
- TEI Comments on Proposed Change to Canada's Foreign Affiliate Reporting Requirements.
- TEI Comments on the European Commission's Digital Economy Tax Proposals.
- TEI Comments on Corporate Tax Reform Implementation Issues and Guidance Priorities.
- TEI Comments on Scope of Revisions to OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines.
- Continuina Education Calendar.
- Digital Economy Forces Global Tax Authorities to Adapt.
- Tax Advantages of Family Office Structure: Concept can take many shapes and sizes.
- Using Your Capital Investment Budget to Maximize Value From Economic Development Incentives.