Vol. 70 Nbr. 3, May 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- A Post-Midyear Conference Report.
- Tasheaya Warren Ellison.
- TEI Holds Annual Liaison Meetings in Washington.
- Presents Award for Service.
- Presents Scholarship and Award.
- Awards Scholarship.
- Michael Bernard.
- State Tax Updates 2018.
- Why Wayfair Won't Matter: Supreme Court case raises 'substantial nexus' controversy in Internet age, capturing attention of tax specialists - and the public.
- Reforming SALT: Assessing the Impact of Tax Reform on States; Since each state has its own approach to corporate taxation, impacts are likely to vary.
- Tax Reform: An Opportunity for State Tax Credit and Incentives; Make sure you don't leave valuable benefits on the table.
- Douglas Bramhall: TEI gains insight into the new California Office of Tax Appeals.
- Fair Is Fair: How to Assert For and Defend Against Alternative Apportionment; Alternative apportionment presents opportunities and challenges for taxpayers.
- The State Tax Policy Function: Whether it's part of the tax department or part of government affairs, one thing is for sure - it's getting more complicated every day.
- Continuing Education Calendar.
- How CFOs Can Mitigate the Risk of Ransomware.
- After Tax Reform, Don't Always Think Outside the Box: Reevaluate whether existing foreign investment holdings continue to be tax-efficient and consider reorganizing them.
- Practical Insights for Combatting New York's Expansion of Sales Tax Law.
- 68th Midyear Conference.