Vol. 70 Nbr. 1, January 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Hold on Tight - It's 2018!(President's page)
- Mitchell Trager.
- Early Registration Now Available for the 68th TEI Midyear Conference.
- Holds Annual Summer Meeting.
- Holds Monthly Lunch Meeting.
- Presents Chapter Award.
- Holds 19th Annual Tax Conference.
- Holds 16th Annual LB&I Conference.
- Fraser Reid.
- A Look Back at 2017 - and Ahead to 2018.
- U.S. Tax Reform: History in Review.
- John Koskinen: Former IRS commissioner gives TEI members an up-close look at why budgetary constraints presented a major challenge during his tenure - and still do.
- Effective NOL Planning in Light of Tax Reform: Can your company unlock the value of net operating loss carryforwards to reduce future taxable income?
- Pros and Cons of Voluntarily Disclosing Past Wrongs: To disclose or not to disclose, that is the question.
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Tax Industry: A growing commitment to a policy with clear-cut business benefits.
- TEI Issues Policy Statements Regarding the Sales Taxation of Business Inputs, Trailing Nexus, and the Confidentiality of Taxpayer Information.
- TEI Comments on OECD Discussion Draft Regarding Revised Profit Split Guidance.
- TEI Comments on Taxation of Offshore Indirect Transfer.
- TEI Comments on OECD Request Regarding the Digitalization of the Economy.
- TEI Files Comments Regarding BEPS Discussion Draft on PE Profit Attribution.
- Continuing Education Calendar.
- Audit on the Rise: Accessing Data Across Jurisdictions Essential Post-BEPS.
- Tax and Benefits Considerations for Service Providers for Family Offices.
- Elevating Examination Concerns Within the New LB&I.
- TEI's 72nd Annual Conference.