Vol. 69 Nbr. 6, November 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Continuing Education Calendar.
- Delivering on Our Promise: Merci Beaucoup, Toronto.
- Nicole Curran.
- TEI Incorporates Diversity Charter in Updated Mission Statement.
- Awards Scholarships at Annual Meeting.
- Celebrates Robert Howren.
- Award Scholarships.
- Holds Annual Meeting.
- Catherine Gallagher.
- Congress Pivots From Health Care to Tax Reform: Ultimate outcome on taxes in 2017 still up in the air.
- Section 199 and Cloud Software: Clearing the Fog; Are you up-to-date on current Treasury regs?
- Addressing New Federal Partnership Audit Rules and Reporting of Federal Adjustments to States: Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 provides opportunity for greater uniformity.
- Practical Questions for Multinationals in an MLI World: MLI moves to implementation with open issues and challenges.
- Introducing VAT in the Gulf States: Development affects not only domestic supplies of goods and services but also purchases made from unestablished suppliers.
- 2017 Annual Report.
- TEI Issues Policy Statement Regarding the State Implementation of Federal Partnership Audit Rules.
- TEI Urges Washington Legislature to Enact Legislation Establishing an Independent Tax Court.
- TEI Files Comments on Canada's Technical Paper Regarding Federal Carbon Pricing Backstop.
- TEI Comments on Order Governing Transition to Spain's Immediate Supply of Information System.
- U.S. Postal Service Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- TEI Submits Comments to the IRS in Response to Notice 2017-38 on the Final and Temporary Section 385 Regulations.
- States Embrace Broader Rules for Taxing E-Commerce Income.
- TEI Website and Community Manager Lorelei Bassi on TEI Connect.