Vol. 69 Nbr. 5, September - September 2017
- Service and Duty to Our Profession.
- Donna Cote.
- Introducing the 2017-2018 Executive Committee.
- Holds Fifty-First Annual Canadian fax Conference.
- Holds 2017 Annual Conference.
- Andy Vickers.
- Your Tax Data Is Ripe for Artificial Intelligence. Are You Prepared? AI is still evolving, but machine learning is already here.
- Best Practices in Tax Compliance Outsourcing: Start the journey with a well-designed RFP.
- Bots, Natural Language Processing, and Machine Learning: Yes, these will impact your tax practice, but when and how much are still unclear.
- The Internet, 'Fake News,' and Tax Research: Yes, they really do affect your bottom line.
- How Adobe Streamlined Tax to Scale Its Business: Dramatic shift in online purchasing has ripple effect.
- Playbook for a Successful Tax Technology Solution: Key to success: Engage tax technology and IT resources early and ensure continued involvement.
- Reimagining the Future of Work: Talent-first strategy positions your people for unpredictable journeys.
- Continuing Education Calendar.
- How Tax Nexus Is Primed to Change.
- TEI Comes to Argentina.