Vol. 69 Nbr. 4, July 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Almost Complete, Never Done.
- Stephen Dunphy.
- TEI Members Hold Inaugural Liaison Meeting With FASB.
- Holds Monthly Lunch Meeting.
- Holds Its Annual IRS Day in February at Golden Gate University.
- Participates in Volunteer Income Tax Preparation Day.
- Rick Frost.
- Indirect Taxes, Canada: Impact of Delivery Terms: Effect is significant on application of GST/HST on imports, exports, and sales.
- Imports and Exports, Canada: What You Really Need to Know About GST/HST: The ins and outs of a multistage value-added tax payable by the ultimate consumer.
- Indirect Taxes, Canada: Cross-Border Developments: Court decisions, interagency tensions, and ETA amendments could significantly affect taxpayers doing business in Canada or with Canadian companies.
- Indirect Taxes: United Kingdom: Brexit expected to affect tax policy for at least a generation.
- Indirect Taxes: India: Goods and services consumption tax heralds new era.
- A VAT in the United States - Fat Chance? Will we ever enact a value-added tax, or is it just too political?
- TEI Responds to European Commission's Public Consultation Regarding the Reform of VAT Rates.
- TEI Responds to the European Commission's Public Consultation Regarding the Definitive VAT System for Business-to-Business Intra-EU Transactions on Goods.
- Continuing Education Calendar.
- Best Practices for Adapting to Changing Tax Regimes.