Vol. 69 Nbr. 2, March - March 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- TEI in action.
- Michell Rodriguez.
- TEI meets with state commissioners at federation of tax administrators meeting.
- TEI urges the multistate tax commission to update its model statute governing the reporting of federal income adjustments.
- TEI advocates updating state statutes governing the reporting of federal income adjustments at the national conference of State Legislatures meeting.
- TEI participates in IRS country-by-country association roundtable.
- Holds monthly lunch meeting.
- Hosts Fifty-Third Annual Tax Symposium.
- Asia chapter hits growth spurt: TEI officials visit discuss exciting initiatives.
- International tax in flux: with more changes coming, what's your game plan?
- Q&A with Robert Stack.
- Ethics and tax planning: in the end, tax planners must be comfortable explaining to taxpayers how they report transactions.
- TEI files amicus brief in Michigan retroactivity and compact cases.
- TEI questions the utility of proposed updates to ASC 740.
- Continuing education calendar.
- European Union state aid investigations.
- State tax matters for foreign corporations.
- Tax reform is coming--get involved!(THE BACK PAGE)