Vol. 69 Nbr. 1, January - January 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- A little rebellion now and again.
- Dorothy O'Shea.
- Early registration now available for the 67th TEI Midyear Conference!(INSTITUTE NEWS) (Conference news)
- Atlanta Chapter: hosts 2016 lunch meeting.
- San Francisco Chapter: assisting the homeless.
- Wisconsin Chapter: service award.
- Jim Kennedy.
- TEI at three score and thirteen: respected, essential-and evolving: as new leaders inevitably emerge, seasoned professionals say TEI critical to professional, personal growth.
- Recruiting and retaining corporate tax professionals: hiring specialists discuss changes in how the business works-and in the candidates themselves.
- The evolving education of tax professionals: trying to meet corporate needs for more well-rounded students in changing times.
- TEI files amicus brief in Dot Foods retroactivity case.
- Continuing education calendar.
- Data analytics for tax: a primer.
- Practical implications of new partnership audit rules.
- TEI's 71st Annual Conference--examining tax transparency.