Vol. 68 Nbr. 5, September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Reporting for duty and honored to serve.
- Introducing the 2016-17 executive committee.
- Celebrates 70 years.
- Hosts SALT CPE event.
- Holds Annual Meeting and Tax Administrator Night.
- Present scholarships.
- Holds Annual Meeting.
- Holds Annual Tax Education Day.
- Lynne Clare.
- Tax plans of the presidential candidates: shockingly (Haha), Clinton and Trump proposals differ dramatically.
- House blueprint for tax reform pushes consumption taxes onto center stage: shifting away from 1986-style reform, the drama is definitely in the details.
- Corporate integration: Chairman Hatch's straightforward approach to tax reform.
- 2016 state tax bellwethers - some cautionary notes: commerce is changing - and, not surprisingly, the state and local tax milieu is shifting as well - so taxpayers need to be on their toes.
- TEI urges member states to reject requests for a generalised reverse charge mechanism pilot program.
- TEI issues policy statements on alternative apportionment and state tax haven legislation.
- TEI suggests changes to IRS on FATCA form W-8BEN-E.
- TEI comments on BEPS multilateral instrument.
- TEI files brief with the U.S. Supreme Court in California Multistate Tax Compact litigation.
- Continuing education calendar.
- How tax platforms can drive corporate data analytics.
- Head to the (gubernatorial) races!(THE BACK PAGE)