Vol. 67 Nbr. 1, January - January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Growing membership, getting connected.
- Emerging leaders: Emily Whittenburg.
- Midyear conference set for March 22-25.
- About this magazine: New Year, new magazine.
- Features seven presentations at annual administrative affairs meeting.
- In memoriam: Dr. Bela Berci (July 29, 1923-Sept. 14, 2014).
- Hosts Liz Taylor of etiquette principles.
- Partners with Canadian Income Tax Committee.
- Jim Silvestri.
- Corporate tax reform legislation? Definitely a possibility: but window for passage may be quite small, experts say.
- State tax developments & trends: what to watch for in 2015: Nexus, market-sourcing, intercompany transactions, single-sales-factor apportionment expected to dominate state tax discussions this year.
- Data analytics making major impact on corporate tax practice: tax departments seeking recruits with IT backgrounds.
- TEI roundtable no. 1: the Wynne Case.
- TEI comments on possible changes to GST/HST joint venture election.
- TEI comments on administrative measures on the general anti-avoidance rule (trial) discussion draft.
- TEI files pre-budget consultation statement.
- TEI comments on British Columbia provincial sales tax issues.
- TEI comments on OECD BEPS Action 11: data collection.
- TEI comments on possible changes to the GST/HST nil consideration election.
- TEI comments on Canadian back-to-back loan proposals.
- TEI comments on Singapore's proposed transfer pricing rules.
- TEI submits excise tax questions to Canada Revenue Agency and Department of Finance.
- Continuing education calendar.
- IRS interviews.
- BEPS: sample domestic policy responses.