Vol. 65 Nbr. 3, September - September 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- 'In a long blink of an eye'.
- Terilea J. Wielenga of Orange County Chapter becomes institute president.
- 'Embracing change, building on tradition'.
- Philadelphia and Harrisburg Chapters Present Scholarships.
- Toronto chapter: a timeline of our history and noteworthy milestones.
- House ways & means chairman anchors town hall forum--"tax reform driving economic growth".
- Calgary chapter hosts golf classic.
- San Francisco Chapter's Annual Meeting.
- Improving leadership value in the next phase of the information age.
- 47th Annual Canadian Tax Conference.
- A new argument for contesting IRS audit determinations: the failure to satisfy the Administrative Procedures Act.
- Basis: inside out or just right?
- Independent auditor's report.
- Consolidating statements of financial position years ended June 30, 2013 and 2012.
- TEI Commissioner of Internal Revenue liaison meeting minutes.
- TEI-Treasury Department Office of Tax Policy liaison meeting minutes.
- TEI-Large Business & International Division liaison meeting minutes.
- TEI comments on final FATCA regulations.
- TEI comments on EU VAT place of supply rules.
- Canadian pre-budget consultations.
- TEI comments on OECD draft handbook on transfer pricing risk assessment.
- Chapter employment committees.