Vol. 64 Nbr. 5, September 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Ensuring every member's voice is heard.
- TEI's expanding network.
- Summing up--Part I.
- TEI's global advocacy efforts continue apace.
- Toronto Chapter: member spotlight reflecting with David L. Burn.
- Toronto Chapter Income Tax Committee's busy course.
- San Francisco Chapter holds 2012 Annual Meeting.
- 2013 Pacific Rim Tax Institute.
- Financier Steve Rattner, LB&I Commissioner Heather Maloy to headline TEI's 67th Annual Conference.
- TEI to host advanced State and Local Controversy Seminar.
- TEI releases Corporate Tax Department Survey.
- Member review: how to work with the IRS.
- TEI members appointed to two EU VAT groups.
- From manual to automated: how progressive companies are cutting their compliance costs by up to half.
- Practice notes: the quality examination process potentially effective tool not to be overlooked.
- Tax dispute solutions in China.
- OECD discussion draft on special considerations for intangibles.
- OECD discussion drafts on transfer pricing timing issues and safe harbours.
- Canadian draft tax legislation of August 14, 2012.
- British Columbia carbon tax review.
- Draft OECD Commentary on the International VAT/GST Neutrality Guidelines.
- Chapter Employment Committees.
- Calendar of events.