Vol. 60 Nbr. 4, July 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Dare to make a difference - get involved!
- Transcendent contributions.
- Vince Alicandri becomes TEI's 60th president.
- Global issues dominate TEI's summer: U.S. contract manufacturing, Canadian tax reform, European consolidated tax base, Ontario legislation all command attention.
- Region VII conference draws 100.
- Magnolias, southern cooking, lure TEI's incoming leaders to the old South: Charleston site of 2008 leadership seminar.
- New TEI guest-student program designed to create a "path to membership".
- TEI Philadelphia Chapter news.
- Change wins in New Jersey.
- Excitement in Boston building to October's fevered pitch for ... TEI's 63rd Annual Conference.
- Virtual manufacturing and the proposed contract manufacturing regulations.
- Optimizing business incentives: preparation and creativity are the keys.
- The Glaxo Canada tax case: a bitter pill.
- Comments on Canada's system of international taxation.
- Calendar of events.
- TEI's comments on proposed contract manufacturing regulations.
- TEI comments on EU's common consolidated corporate tax base.
- Comments to Ontario Minister of Finance on the retroactive amendment of Retail Sales Tax Act.
- Chapter employment committees.