Vol. 54 Nbr. 6, November 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- A busy year-end is the precursor of an even busier 2003.
- Canadian liaison meetings, testimony before parliament highlight TEI's fall agenda: comments also filed on IRS budget and Form 5471.
- Judicial update.
- Canadian liaison meetings: December 3-4, 2002.
- Corporate accountability, tax shelters are key topics of 57th Annual Conference.
- And the winners are ...
- Ernst & Young Online.
- Popularity and profile of telephone seminars increasing.
- Portland Chapter reports on fall meetings.
- Austin Chapter presents its first scholarship.
- TEI renews affinity agreement with RIA: members remain eligible for significant discounts and other benefits.
- TEI conducts member survey.
- Three years after the reorganization: TEI members find many ways to interact with the IRS.
- 57th Annual Conference photo highlights.
- What is really important for tax executives in Sarbanes-Oxley?
- TEI comments on Form 5471: October 18, 2002.
- TEI member responses concerning Form 5471.
- Pending income tax issues.
- Pending excise tax issues: December 3, 2002.
- Pending income tax issues: December 4, 2002.
- Pending excise tax issues: December 4, 2002.
- MPI recognizes Deborah Gaffney.
- TEI testimony on pre-budget discussions: November 6, 2002.
- Letter on IRS budget and new commissioner: December 9, 2002.
- Articles by author.
- Chapter Employment Committees.
- Calendar of events.