Vol. 45 Nbr. 2, March 1993
> SIGN UP FREE
- Joint taxpayer-IRS quality improvement project on information document requests.
- New fringe benefit regulations make useful changes to car and plane valuation rules.
- Communicating with the IRS during the conduct of the audit.
- President Clinton's proposals for public investment and deficit reduction.
- Form 2119, Sale of Your Home.
- Voluntary Compliance Resolution Program (Rev. Proc. 92-89).
- Proposed passive foreign investment company regulations.
- June 19, 1992, notice of Ways & Means motion ("Income Tax Technical Amendments Bill").
- IRS liaison meeting.
- Proposed section 382 regulations.