Vol. 49 Nbr. 2, February 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Congress enacts tax reform.
- A new safe harbor for LB&I taxpayer R&D credits.
- Statistical sampling makes it easier to claim a research tax credit than ever before.
- Health reimbursement arrangements for small employers.
- IRS memorandum provides clarity on treatment of debt-issuance costs.
- No gain on the extension of a prepaid forward contract.
- IRS reallocates losses of joint venture among foreign and domestic partners.
- IRS expands list of large business audit 'campaigns'.
- Blurred lines of business: Nexus and New Jersey's corporation business tax.
- Investment adviser's inducement payments to shareholders are not intangibles.
- Employment tax penalties: Let's keep it civil.
- Current developments in partners and partnerships.
- Ethics rule would require CPAs to discuss suspected illegal acts with clients.
- A new approach to ethics education: Giving voice to values.
- Providing services to a partnership in bankruptcy.