Vol. 48 Nbr. 6, June 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Excise tax recent developments: failure to maintain proper documentation leads to taxpayer losses.
- Fee-for-service activities: two paths to 'substantially related'.
- IRS focuses on sec. 199 for cable, satellite, and broadcast TV.
- The European mini one-stop shop: a model for future indirect tax compliance?
- Recent regs. significantly change taxation of certain partnership contributions.
- Final regs. address qualifying income exception for certain publicly traded partnerships.
- The canned software conundrum: inconsistent state corporate income tax treatment.
- Accounting period planning may provide preferred year.
- Deferred compensation: the proposed sec.457(f) regulations and sec. 409A.
- Cleansing the PFIC taint: planning and pitfalls.
- A pragmatic approach to sourcing sales of services.
- Tax season is over (or is it?): now what?
- Uncompensated risk: the orphan of modern portfolio theory.
- The trust fund recovery penalty and LLCs.