Vol. 44 Nbr. 8, August 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Final regs on indoor tanning tax.
- Chief Counsel provides guidance on allocating acquisition-related costs.
- Shared-responsibility payment: minimum value requirement.
- IRS once again confirms unfavorable position on material participation standard for trusts.
- Cross-border pension rollover creates U.S. taxable income.
- Tiered partnerships: will net investment income tax and proposals to change taxation of carried interests wreak havoc?
- Health care reform and its impact in 2014 for oil and gas companies.
- Sales tax incentives available for manufacturing and energy companies in numerous states.
- 2013 tax software survey.
- Rev. Proc. 2013-13: a new option for the home office deduction.
- QSub election does not increase shareholder stock basis.
- Planning for the 'parallel universe' of the net investment income tax.
- Tax practice responsibilities: current tax return disclosure issues involving sec. 7216.
- Campus to clients: technology for tax compliance.
- Understanding the tax consequences of S corporation redemptions to a shareholder.
- QSub status is not property of bankruptcy estate.
- Sale of unrealized receivables not eligible for installment method.