Vol. 27 Nbr. 3, March 1996
> SIGN UP FREE
- Automobile dealers' LIFO conformity.
- Cash method found to reflect income.
- IRS limits ability to adopt new accounting methods after a sec. 351 transfer.
- Three IRS papers on LIFO inventory.
- Rotable spare parts.
- IRS releases R&D credit audit plans.
- Refund claims on foreign insurance excise taxes.
- Insurance in a partnership? You bet your life!
- IRS announces new procedure for art evaluation prior to filing for contribution and for estate tax or gift tax purposes.
- New temporary regulations consolidate rules for treatment of stock transfers to foreign corporations under sec. 367(a).
- Tax treaty developments.
- Frequent flier foolishness.
- Nonqualified deferred compensation.
- Proposed and final regulations affecting PTPs.
- Amnesty deadline approaches for qualified plans.
- IRS issues participant loan guidance.
- IRS plays Santa Claus: backup withholding regulations arrived in time for Christmas.
- The need for CPA-client privilege in federal tax matters.
- Are the sec. 1374 final regulations a BIG improvement?
- Maximizing deductions when acquiring real property leases.
- Recent developments.
- Client screening: how to reduce malpractice exposure.
- Qualifying as a "farmer" for estimate tax purposes.