Vol. 11 Nbr. 1, March 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- In the shadow of Borat.
- Examining Borat and his influence on society.
- Borat and the problem of parody.
- Did we miss the joke again? The Cultural Learnings of two Middle East professors for make benefit insights on the glorious west.
- The mocking mockumentary and the ethics of irony.
- The problem with Borat.
- Borat in an age of postironic deconstruction.
- My name is Sacha: fiction and fact in a new media era.
- Laughing at ourselves (in the dark): comedy and the critical reflections of social actions.