Nbr. IX-2, January 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editors' Note
- An Overview of This Issue: Climate Change in 2009
- Resolving the Climate Wars
- Poznán Climate Conference 2008
- Assessing the Challenges of Geologic Carbon Capture and Sequestration: A California Guide to the Cost of Reducing Co2 Emissions
- Human Rights and Climate Change: Shifting the Burden to the State?
- Could Litigation Help Torres Strait Islanders deal with Climate Impacts?
- Is the Endangered Species act the Right Place to set U.S. Climate Change Policy?
- Case Study: Climate Change Adaptation Planning Guidance for Local Governments in the United States
- What Happens in Vegas. . . Needs Legislative Backup
- Planning for Adaptation to Climate Change: Landmark Cases From Australia
- European Union Coherence in UNFCCC Negotiations Under the new Treaty of Lisbon (Reform Treaty)
- Climate Change, Energy, and Sustainable Development in South Africa: Developing the African Continent at the Crossroads