Vol. 50 Nbr. 1, January - January 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Planning your career in law practice.
- Evolution of the trial advocate: from Quintilian to Quanta in the contemporary courtroom.
- Ab(ju)dication: how procedure defeats civil liberties in the "War on Terror".
- A new structured rule of reason approach for high-tech markets.
- Human capital contracts and bankruptcy: balancing the equities between exception to discharge and the opportunity to prove undue hardship.
- Expanding the executive branch's foreign relations power: an analysis of the Iran nuclear agreement.
- Keeping Laches: the loss of the Laches Defense in copyright infringement cases does not mean depriving patent attorneys of the time-honored defense.
- Selfie-informed voting: how the ballot selfie contributes to rational ignorance.
- Cybersecurity reform in the wake of the OPM breach.