Vol. 49 Nbr. 2, March 2016
- Experience, not logic: adapting spoliation doctrine to the brave new world of digital documents.
- Post-Lexmark: status of prudential standing in patent law.
- Can you hear me now? Time to consider whether cell phone providers are state actors.
- Data after death: an examination into heirs' access to a decedent's private online account.
- Fertile ground for corruption: implementing the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in the fragmented state of Afghanistan.
- The crusade against misleading labels: are manufacturers the protectors of consumer interests?
- Patent law - divided infringement of method claims: Federal Circuit broadens direct infringement liability, retains single entity restriction - Akamai Technologies, Incorporated v. Limelight Networks, Incorporated.