Vol. 45 Nbr. 3, June 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Contract as meaning: an introduction to "Contract as Promise at 30".
- The Holmesian bad man flubs his entrance.
- Contract is not promise; contract is consent.
- The sacred and profane contracts machine: the complex morality of contract law in action.
- Theories of contract law and enforcing promissory morality: comments on Charles Fried.
- Promises and prices.
- Virtue ethics and efficient breach.
- The expectation remedy and the promissory basis of contract.
- Promissory autonomy, imperfect courts, and the immorality of the expectation damages default.
- The promise principle and contract interpretation.
- Do promises distinguish contract from tort?
- The equitable dimension of contract.
- On the new pluralism in contract theory.
- Promise and private law.
- 'Contract as Promise' thirty years on.