Vol. 44 Nbr. 4, September 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- The problem of witchcraft violence in Africa.
- Beyond cherry-picking: selection criteria for the use of foreign law in domestic constitutional jurisprudence.
- Securities market integration in Asia: what would be the theoretical approach?
- Sticker shock at the pump: an evaluation of the Massachusetts petroleum price-gouging regulation.
- Social host liability and the distribution of alcohol and narcotics: a survey and guide.
- Constitutional Law - Eighth Circuit permits broad protective sweep during execution of arrest warrant inside suspect's home - United States v. Green.
- Federal civil procedure - government may intervene and invoke state secrets privilege for defendant company that allegedly assisted CIA - Mohamed v. Jeppesen Dataplan, Inc.