Vol. 44 Nbr. 3, June 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- The role of non-governmental organizations (NGOS) in combating corruption: theory and practice.
- A lawyer in pursuit of truth and unity: Mohandas Gandhi and the private practice of law.
- Gene patents: the controversy and the law in the wake of Myriad.
- The government speech doctrine and its effect on the democratic process.
- Dueling approaches to dual purpose documents: the reaches of the work product doctrine after Textron.
- Yelp! Libel or free speech: the future of Internet defamation litigation in Massachusetts in the wake of Noonan v. Staples.
- Criminal law - Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts fails to require statistical analysis for nonexclusion DNA test results.
- Civil procedure - in-forum injury may constitute forum contact for relatedness prong of specific jurisdiction inquiry.
- Constitutional law - constitutional rights of parents do not require showing of unfitness in third party cases.
- Criminal law - Fourth Circuit holds retroactive application of federal sentencing guidelines amendments violates ex post facto clause.