Vol. 43 Nbr. 2, March 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Denying choice of forum: an interference by the Massachusetts trial court with domestic violence victims' rights and safety.
- Lost chances, felt necessities, and the tale of two cities.
- E-discovery in criminal cases: a need for specific rules.
- A look at the smallest circuit.
- A Constitution of Many Minds: Why the Founding Document Doesn't Mean What It Meant Before.
- Legislation is necessary for deferred prosecution of corporate crime.
- Oil and water: how the polluted wake of the Exxon Valdez has endangered the essence of punitive damages.
- Administrative law - government agency withholding information, reimbursing attorney fees - Davy v. Central Intelligence Agency.
- Employment Discrimination Law - Sixth Circuit denies standing to former smployees under Title I of Americans with Disabilities Act - McKnight v. General Motors Corporation.
- Trusts and estates law - knowledge of successor trustee sufficient to commence statute of limitations - O'Connor v. Redstone.