Vol. 34 Nbr. 2, June 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Sustainability: can law meet the challenge?
- Cumulative convictions in international criminal law: reconsideration of a seemingly settled issue.
- International business and law in cross-border transactions: a European perspective.
- Territorial stalemate: independence of Nagorno-Karabakh following the dissolution of the Soviet Union, and its lingering effects decades later.
- United States-China trade war: signs of protectionism in a globalized economy?
- A thousand thumbs in the dike: microlending and a new role for international finance in Afghanistan.
- Criminal Law--Stateless Vessel Analysis Incorporated into Federal Maritime Drug Trafficking Statute Ignored Bilateral Treaty--United States v. Matos-Luchi.