Vol. 33 Nbr. 3, September 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Amazonian indigenous views on the state: a place for corporate social responsibility?
- Business and human rights revitalized: a new UN framework meets Texaco in the Amazon.
- Coming full circle: the Rome Statute and the crime of aggression.
- Confronting the obsolescing bargain: transacting around political risk in developing and transitioning economies through renewable energy foreign direct investment.
- Investment protection under the proposed ASEAN-United States free trade agreement.
- Patent law - no infringement for extraterritorial completion of method patents - Cardiac Pacemakers, Inc. V. St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Tripartite convergence for certainty in merger review under China's anti-monopoly law.
- Will the real ATS please stand up?