Vol. 33 Nbr. 1, December 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- International law - rights of access with ne exeat clause do not create rights of custody under Hague Convention - Abbott v. Abbott.
- International law and laws of war and international criminal law - prosecution of child soldiers - United States v. Omar Ahmed Khadr.
- International legal protection for women and female children: Rwanda - a case study.
- Smoke 'em out: U.S. counterterrorist mishaps necessitating the expansion of INTERPOL's capabilities to meet the new terrorist threat.
- The plight of the persecuted: the European Union and United States asylum law.
- The responsibility to protect and the duty to prevent genocide: lessons to be learned from the role of the international community and the media during the Rwandan genocide and the conflict in the former Yugoslavia.
- Trading in the carbon market: leveling the playing field in sustainable investment.