Vol. 32 Nbr. 3, September 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- A growing headache: the prevalence of international counterfeit pharmaceutical trade in developing African nations.
- Executing the death penalty: international law influences on United States Supreme Court decision-making in capital punishment cases.
- International law - prohibition on refoulement - remedies - Maher Arar v. John Ashcroft.
- International law - the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction - father failed to establish that he maintained rights of custody under Chilean law - Villegas Duran v. Arribada Beaumont.
- International taxation: a guide for academics abroad.
- The right to food for all: a right-based approach to hunger and social inequality.
- The WTO dispute settlement system: administration, court or tertium genus?
- U.N.-safe: the global road safety crisis in Africa.