Vol. 43 Nbr. 1-2, December 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's introduction.
- Disney girlhood: princess generations and Once Upon a Time.
- Negotiating genre boundaries and mediating gender stereotypes on MTV's 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom.
- Unforgivably unforgettable: memory, childhood trauma, and Mysterious Skin.
- Twenty-first century teenage monsters: representations of coming of age on the fringes of America.
- The homoerotics and monstrous otherness of Teen Wolf.
- Youth and the older crowd: The Almighty Johnsons and redefining coming of age television.