Vol. 34 Nbr. 1, June 2007
- The perilous pleasures of the cyberpastoral: Electric Dreams and You've Got Mail.
- Navigating liminal spaces: a rediscovery of Meredith's "The Day of the Daughter of Hades".
- Taking off into the realm of metaphor: Kazuo Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go.
- Homeland (in)security, or the new intelligence on mothers.
- The eternal return: Andrei Tarkovsky's Nostalghia.
- Food preparation, food consumption, and the process of identity formation in Peter Balakian's memoir Black Dog of Fate.
- Rev. of Rebecca West Today: Contemporary Critical Approaches.