Vol. 33 Nbr. 2, December 2006
- Indian Curriculum.
- Cultural mediation and the possibility of a native counter-cinema.
- Ian Frazier's on the Rez: a source of indigenous truth or colonial consumerism?
- The storm that loved a bike.
- Water Drum.
- "His name was Maurice".
- Lest we forget ... remembering through the song of the resilient spirit.
- The curse.
- Self-representation, resistance, and postmodern native Americans: twentieth century native authors literature seminar 400.
- The "old ways" as new methods" decolonizing and native values in academia.
- Dwelling on place: a semester-long assignment for an American Indian literature course.
- After white raven.
- "Unconscionable violence": the federal role in American Indian education, 1890-1915.
- Diane Glancy, The Dance Partner.
- Sovereignty Matters: Locations of Contestation and Possibility in Indigenous Struggles for Self-Determination.