Vol. 31 Nbr. 1, June 2004
- "They will die last night we have lived tomorrow": traumatic displacements of the avant-garde in Bob Perelman's The Future of Memory.
- Deferring judgment: reading Derrida's reading against the grain (1).
- A war for peace: poets against the war.
- Medium cruel: Hamlet in 2000.
- Beyond border politics: the problematics of identity in Asian diaspora literature.
- Steinbeck's plays: from realism to abstraction.
- Hitchcock's Suspicion: reading between the lines.
- D. H. Lawrence's Paintings.