Vol. 16 Nbr. 2, March - March 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Common ground.
- Building meaningful relationships.
- Is growth really dead? Survey of firm leaders shows little change since '09.
- New law firm marketing service: online reputation management.
- The end of law school?
- Time to learn about accruals?
- UK law firm launches a marketing subsidiary.
- Knowledge is power.
- Did you know ...
- Young marketers are hungry to make a difference--and plenty of firms are feeding their ambition.
- 10 ways to be part of today's content revolution: whether you're marketing toothpaste or legal services, content has become the way to go. Here's why--and how.
- Kat Cole: from server to C-suite: former Hooters hostess leads billion-dollar bun biz.
- Ask the authorities.
- Your role in law firm business development: are you using your core?