Vol. 16 Nbr. 1, January - January 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Building on our success.
- The times they are a-changin'.
- Collaboration really pays: the proof.
- What's ahead for legal marketing in 2014.
- Worst law firm commercial ever? Strategist thinks so.
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummlngs LLP.
- Carroll, Burdick & McDonough.
- Drummond Woodsum.
- LMA remembers Bay Area Chapter member Andrea Snedeker.
- Miller & Chevalier Chartered.
- The Capital Chapter recently held its Your Honor Awards Ceremony to recognize members who have made significant contributions to the chapter and the legal marketing industry.
- The Tampa Bay City Group recently volunteered at Metropolitan Ministries, an organization that provides homeless and those at risk of becoming homeless with food, clothing and shelter.
- Can't Buy Me Like: How Authentic Customer Connections Drive Superior Results.
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On.
- Google keep.
- Did you know.
- Meet the new fundamentals.
- 10 reasons lawyers need social media today.
- Metrics, big data and analytics--oh my!
- To bid or not to bid: critically evaluating RFPs.
- Learning to love the directories--and make them love you back.
- 11 steps to launching a coaching program.
- Ask the authorities.
- Keeping open lines of communication.
- Four steps to success or failure What marketing metrics are you using?