Vol. 15 Nbr. 4, July 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Client-driven revenue growth: tips for driving performance and revenue.
- It's a sticky situation ...
- What do law firm leaders expect?
- Alternative fee arrangements are here to stay.
- Future law.
- FYI: FTC targets .COM.
- Managing partners showing some swagger: 13-point increase in the MPCI.
- Mobile and tablet traffic to law firm websites trending up.
- Kimberly Alford Rice and Matt Smyers.
- Latham & Watkins.
- Miller & Chevalier.
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking.
- How to Work a Room, Revised Edition: Your Essential Guide to Savvy Socializing.
- Make your firm Pinteresting.
- Did you know ...
- Budgeting & forecasting: a case study.
- Client conversations: how to strengthen relationships and gain new business.
- What's working and failing: sales and service pros tell all.
- Clients come first for APSMA Hong Kong: building stronger and more enduring client relationships was the theme of APSMA Hong Kong's inaugural conference.
- Insights from the Hall of Fame: Kim Perret, CMO.
- The question.