Vol. 14 Nbr. 6, September 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Keep learning, keep growing.
- Who are you calling 'small'?
- Framing your role: developing, communicating and promoting a marketing and business development structure.
- Small firm marketing: four legal trends you can work to your advantage.
- Social media for the small firm: how social media resources are leveling the legal marketing playing field.
- Reserving your seat at the table: how do you influence your firm's business strategy?
- Keeping the love alive: how to develop a career versus a job.
- Building the small firm budget: creating a blueprint for success.
- The question.
- King Krebs & Jurgens.
- LMA's new booth assignment system to be used at 2012 Annual Conference.
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP.
- Register for the Southeastern Chapter mini-conferences.
- Save the date: 2013 LMA Annual Conference.
- Walek & Associates.
- Planning ahead: tools for assessment and growth.