Vol. 14 Nbr. 2, March 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- A little generosity goes a long way.
- Getting to know procurement.
- You better know their names and understand their metrics: corporate procurement influences the law firm selection.
- I bought the law: purchasing legal and other professional services (reprint from 84th Annual International Conference Proceedings 1999).
- A CFO's perspective.
- The role of procurement as trusted adviser to management.
- Partnering with procurement to select and manage outside law firms.
- Procurement: the new sheriff in town.
- Will technology kill legal jobs? Only if lawyers don't become budget friendly.
- Moneyball for law departments: analytics as a first step in legal services procurement.
- The question.
- Jaffe PR.
- Legal marketing technology conference West.
- Meltzer, Lippe, Goldstein & Breitstone, LLP.
- Membership recruitment campaign begins.
- Sherman & Howard.
- Evolving with the industry.