Vol. 101 Nbr. 4, October 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Ethics Is the Cornerstone.
- IMA'S PODCAST SERIES.
- MATURE ANALYTICS IMPROVE PROFIT MARGINS.
- Only 6%.
- AUDITOR RELIEF PROPOSAL GETS MIXED REACTION.
- HOUSE SUBCOMMITTEE PUSHES EXPANDED FINANCIAL REPORTING.
- HOW DIVERSITY FUELS INNOVATION: Company leaders overlook the importance of diversity and cultural intelligence for fueling innovation.
- THE ETHICS OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: The Business Roundtable took an ethical stand by redefining companies' purpose from short-termism to long-term value for all stakeholders and society.
- COMMUNICATING IN THE DIGITAL AGE: Leaders need to adapt their communication styles to be more dynamic in the Digital Age.
- COLLECTING RECEIVABLES: Collecting accounts receivable is one of the biggest headaches for small businesses, but it's critical for improving cash flow.
- SOCIAL MEDIA AS A MEANS TO DIVERSITY: Different forms of communication have made it easier than ever for people of diverse backgrounds to connect.
- THE FINANCIAL VALUE OF BRAND: Finance and marketing teams can work together on both brand evaluation and valuation to account for the worth of brand in financial terms.
- CYBER RISK: Time to Elevate the Agenda: With security breaches and fraud cases on the rise, the need for CFOs to spearhead cyber-risk efforts is more vital than ever.
- THESE ARE THE BOTS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR: Automate tedium, errors, and wasted time out of the finance department with RPA.
- THE CHINA ELECTRIC VEHICLE INDUSTRY: Applying management accounting methods can help navigate the expiration of subsidies in the Chinese EV industry.
- THE LAZARUS GADGET.
- 1 iPHONE 11 PRO.
- 2 iPHONE 111 iPHONE 11 PRO.
- 3 APPLE WATCH SERIES 51 iPHONE 11 PRO.
- 4 GARMIN VENU GPS WATCH1 iPHONE 11 PRO.
- THE NEW XLOOKUP FUNCTION.
- DATA STRUCTURE.
- SHADOW IT AND GOVERNANCE: Shadow IT, the use of applications that exist on a company's IT network and that haven't been authorized by IT, can present problems.
- Passing the Torch.
- Volunteering for an Interesting Life.
- A Late Bloomer Blooms.