Vol. 101 Nbr. 1, July 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- IMA's Global Footprint.
- ADAPTING ACCOUNTING ETHICS TO NEW TECHNOLOGY: The IESBA has revised its code of ethics to clarify how ethical principles should be applied in today's tech-dominated business landscape.
- LEADERS NEED DELEGATION SKILLS: The art of delegation is a key skill that management accountants and finance professionals must master to become effective leaders.
- PROFITABILITY ANALYTICS: A new perspective on FP&A is need to support the entire organization and drive value creation.
- THE PEOPLE SIDE OF FP&A.
- WINNING ON A TIGHT BUDGET: THE PRINCIPLES THE TAMPA BAY RAYS HAVE EMBRACED--THRIFT, TRUST, TEAMWORK, AND INNOVATION--CAN ALSO LEAD OTHER BUSINESSES TO SUCCESS.
- BEXLEY BOX COMPANY: A shipping box company has the opportunity to revitalize its economically deficient manufacturing plant, but these efforts result in the organization's controller contending with an ethical struggle.
- MACHINE BIAS INSIDE THE BLACK BOX: Understanding data's potential for bias and how to protect the public interest should be primary concerns for tomorrows management accountants.
- IMA Is Valuable.
- Growing through Volunteerism.
- Adding Impact.