Vol. 100 Nbr. 9, March 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Courageous Leadership.
- Milestones and Journeys.
- SUPERSTARS OF THE CAMPUS INFLUENCERS PROGRAM.
- YOUR IMA STORY.
- BIPARTISAN BILL AGAINST PREDATORY LENDING.
- BUSINESSES BACK FINANCIAL REPORTING REFORM.
- WELCOME, NEW CMAs! The following IMA members became CMAs between January 1 and January 31, 2019.
- DEDUCTING AUTOMOBILE BUSINESS COSTS: When deducting the business costs of a vehicle, both the actual cost method and standard mileage method come with their own rules, risks, and advantages.
- REMEMBERING CURT VERSCHOOR: The longtime editor and writer of Strategic Finance's Ethics column passed away in January.
- BE AN "ACE": Whether dealing with a difficult situation or working on improving ourselves, focusing on attitude, character, and effort can help us lead the way.
- IMA'S GLOBAL SALARY SURVEY.
- NEW COMPETENCIES FOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS.
- CMA PASS RATES: SCHOOLS AND SUCCESS: Schools are setting themselves apart by taking advantage of the benefits of IMA and promoting the CMA certification.
- PROJECTING THE SPECIAL VALUE OF THE DEAL: Mergers and acquisitions can be a win-win for both the buyer and the seller as long as they acknowledge certain challenges first.
- A NEW AI SOCIAL CONTRACT.
- 1 SONY RX100 VI.
- 2 LIBREOFFICE 6.
- 3 OMNIPAGE ULTIMATE.
- 4WEMO MINI SMART PLUG.
- Excel: PIVOT TABLE BY WEEKDAY AND MONTH.
- Access: RANDOM NUMBERS.
- CAN RPA IMPROVE AGILITY? Today's agile organizations develop RPA solutions to reap the benefits of process improvements.
- My 50 Years and Counting.
- Take a Chance and Volunteer.
- Keep Going.