Vol. 100 Nbr. 8, February 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Smile Because It Happened.
- IMA PUBLISHES ENHANCED COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK.
- YOUR IMA STORY.
- SEC LOOKING AT CORPORATE LOAN PACKAGING.
- SEC'S CLAYTON ENDORSES IMPROVED FINANCIAL REPORTING.
- WELCOME, NEW CMAs!(Bulletin) (Certified Management Accountant)
- DISALLOWED DEDUCTIONS FOR QUALIFIED PARKING: Management accountants can use their expertise to help address the complex issues raised by the new tax law for the disallowance of an employer's expense deduction for qualified parking.
- STRONG ETHICS BENEFITS ALL STAKEHOLDERS: The principles of stakeholder theory can lead to a stronger, more resilient ethical culture and can deliver results that benefit all.
- TIME TO STEP UP: In a constantly changing profession, financial leaders must continuously adapt to ensure their success.
- HAIER'S WIN-WIN VALUE ADDED APPROACH.
- GREATER CHALLENGES FOR CFOs IN 2019.
- EVOLVING INVESTOR RELATIONS: The growing influence of passive investors means companies need a new approach to board governance and investor communications.
- MAKING PERFORMANCE FEEDBACK WORK: Companies and employees alike find that the annual performance review no longer provides the timely and effective feedback needed for today's business environment.
- WHERE IS TECH HEADED IN 2019?
- 1 LG SIGNATURE OLED TV R.
- 2 ASUS ZENBOOK S13.
- 3 WITHINGS MOVE ECG.
- 4 AERBETIC WEARABLE GLUCOSE SENSOR.
- FILTER FASTER.
- AGE OVERDUE ACCOUNTS WITH PARTITION.
- MODERNIZING GOVERNMENT FINANCIAL REPORTING: New legislation will bring a more complete picture of U.S. government performance through smart data.
- A Difference for Good.
- An Exciting Pathway.
- Growth through Learning.