Vol. 100 Nbr. 11, May 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Celebrate Change.
- Our Vital Leadership Role.
- $1.2 TO $3.7 TRILLION.
- CALL FOR BOOK REVIEWERS.
- CONGRESS COULD WIDEN AUDIT EXEMPTION.
- SEC WANTS TO EXPAND "TEST THE WATERS".
- WELCOME, NEW CMAs!
- BEING A SMART LEADER IN THE DIGITAL AGE.
- COST-CONSCIOUS INNOVATION: Balance cutting costs and innovation while giving customers what they want.
- WOMEN'S ACCOUNTING FORUM HELD IN AMSTERDAM: Shared stories, leadership strategies, and successful career development topped the agenda at the recent Women's Accounting Leadership Series event.
- CREDIBILITY IS PARAMOUNT: By demonstrating consistency, transparency, and accountability, accountants show colleagues, management, and regulators that they're credible and trustworthy.
- DIGITAL LEADERSHIP FOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS: Leadership in the Digital Age involves preparing your organization for all the changes ahead.
- DIGITAL MANUFACTURING AND THE CFO: The changes manufacturing companies need to make to thrive in Industry 4.0 extend beyond the factory floor.
- ASSESSING AND CONTROLLING NONPROFIT FRAUD RISK: A few properly applied controls can help nonprofits deter fraud, safeguard assets, and maintain the propriety of accounting records.
- 10 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR PRESENTATION SLIDES: Instead of relying on bullet points and blocks of text, use the power of visuals to give a more impactful presentation.
- NAVIGATING THE HAZARDS OF YOUR STRATEGIC JOURNEY: Employee engagement, company growth, and market position can all improve by incorporating the journey checkpoints of the balanced scorecard.
- SURVIVAL OF THE MEMES.
- 1: iPAD MINI 5.
- 2: GALAXY S10.
- 3: GOOGLE PIXEL 3.
- 4: RAVPOWER FILEHUB PLUS.
- WILDCARDS IN VLOOKUP AND SHFS.
- APPEND AND UPDATE DATA FROM EXCEL.
- AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN ANALYTICS: Agile project management is an iterative, adaptive approach that helps ensure the project delivers what the customer truly needs.
- My Three P's of Volunteerism.
- Management Accounting: An Exciting Career Path.
- A Decade of Progress.