Vol. 100 Nbr. 10, April 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Improve the World.
- FINAL RULES ON PASS-THROUGH BRACKET.
- REVIEWERS WANTED.
- SASB NAMES NEW CEO.
- THE STATS.
- BANKING AGENCIES URGED TO EXPAND BUSINESS LOANS.
- 10 STEPS TO TRUSTWORTHINESS: Improving the business environment and results are one outcome of cultivating trust.
- FINANCIAL SERVICES CHALLENGES.
- ASC 606 AND TAXABLE REVENUE: The new revenue recognition standard combined with tax code changes introduced by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will impact when taxable revenue is recognized.
- WHEN BEST INTENTIONS AREN'T ENOUGH.
- A REASON TO FOLLOW: Operating from a core set of principles and honing key business skills will position you for an effective leadership role.
- ESTABLISHING SUPPLIER DIVERSITY: Connecting with diverse suppliers requires a team effort to implement and maintain an effective program that will benefit all parties involved.
- AI: NEW RISKS AND REWARDS: Will reliance on AI increase accounting and financial fraud?
- CAUTION: AI AT WORK.
- IS CASH STILL TRAPPED? Recent sweeping federal tax reform lets U.S. companies bring capital back home from overseas to invest domestically.
- ARE YOU GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR IT TOOLS?
- THE ORIGAMI SMARTPHONE ARRIVES.
- ROLLING 12 MONTHS IN A PIVOT TABLE.
- IMPORTING EXCEL SPREADSHEETS.
- SECURITY BREACHES: ARE YOU READY? How leaders plan for and respond to a cybersecurity breach can make or break the company's reputation.
- Learn from Your Experiences.
- Balancing My Equation.
- The Future Awaits.