- Institute of Management Accountants
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Looking Back, Looking Ahead.
- SEC TO REDUCE NUMBER OF SRCs SUBJECT TO AUDITS.
- FINANCIAL REPORTING LAW TO ADVANCE IN THE HOUSE.
- HOW TO BE A BETTER BOSS: To improve as a manager, you must know yourself, manage your time effectively, and work well with others.
- IMA CELEBRATES '100 YEARS AND COUNTING': A record number of attendees from around the world came together in San Diego for professional development, insightful speakers, and special anniversary events.
- BACKDOOR ROTH IRAs.
- IDENTIFYING COMMON JUDGMENT TRAPS AND BIASES: The most basic requisite of ethical conduct is being able to identify common judgment traps and your own biases, but that's often easier said than done.
- MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES WITH GIFT CARDS: A recent study indicates that gift card rewards are more effective than cash to encourage sales employees to boost their performance.
- Vision for the Future: The 2019-2020 IMA Chair brings his extensive business knowledge to lead IMA in its 100th year.
- DUAL CERTIFICATION: IT CAN BE DONE: This updated nine-step model prescribes the way for undergraduate accounting students to pass the CMA examination before graduation and the CPA exam within six months after graduation.
- SMALL BUSINESS SUMMIT OFFERS TIPS FOR SUCCESS: Speakers at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's Small Business Summit shared actionable advice for management accountants, finance professionals, and small business owners.
- STRONG ETHICS BENEFITS ALL STAKEHOLDERS: The principles of stakeholder theory can lead to a stronger, more resilient ethical culture and can deliver results that benefit all.
- TAX PITFALLS OF FLIPPING HOUSES: Selling a house for a profit can be a nice economic windfall, but the amount of taxes owed for the gain can vary significantly depending on whether the home meets the principal residence requirements, is an investment, or, at worst, is part of a business.
- Take a Chance and Volunteer.
- IMPORTING EXCEL SPREADSHEETS.
- Celebrate Change.
- 10 STEPS TO TRUSTWORTHINESS: Improving the business environment and results are one outcome of cultivating trust.
- SEC WANTS TO EXPAND "TEST THE WATERS".
- HAIER'S WIN-WIN VALUE ADDED APPROACH.
- IMA'S GLOBAL SALARY SURVEY.