Vol. 60 Nbr. 5, March - March 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Fiduciary duties for activist shareholders.
- Other people's money.
- Sovereign wealth funds and corporate governance: a minimalist response to the new mercantilism.
- Corrupting the harm requirement in white collar crime.
- FCPA prosecutions: liability trend to watch.
- Defining "national group" in the Genocide Convention: a case study of Timor-Leste.
- Crawford's aftershock: aligning the regulation of nontestimonial hearsay with the history and purposes of the confrontation clause.
- Stacked deck: go-shops and auction theory.