Vol. 55 Nbr. 4, April 2003
- Engineering a venture capital market: lessons from the American experience.
- The language of property: form, context, and audience.
- Shooting down the "more guns, less crime" hypothesis.
- Confirming "more guns, less crime".
- The latest misfires in support of the "More Guns, Less Crime" hypothesis.
- Screening versus plea bargaining: exactly what are we trading off?
- Honesty and opacity in charge bargains.
- Patriotic or unconstitutional? The mandatory detention of aliens under the USA Patriot Act.
- The Rehnquist Choice: The Untold Story of the Nixon Appointment That Redefined the Supreme Court.